Thursday, November 2, 2006

Commercial Actresses With Long Straight Red Hair



aloha ^ ^
Halloween was tollig *.*
first I wanted to Heidelberg Timothy Shin un filme evening to nem was organized by the uni from. which have the ring 1 +2 shown ö.ö
but ... the weather was warm and net level it was windy (at the end gabs even light rain-snow ö.ö). I warn un Shin is still a bit ill /, we have chosen for the movies. The choice was between Ju-On The Grudge part 2 or 7 Dwarves 2 ... what do you think won? .
> richtiiig \u0026lt;Ju-On *.* ah, the film was tollig hats but I caught
* * snüff
yet I was so glad un proud that I was sick so far as it is still un net yesterday but happened u_u
the great is .... Shin is at the same time became ill, although I did last night to us net made ham>.>
yes, I'll say yes ... it is no coincidence! XD
like the thing with Kai and the pendant un his birthday \u0026lt;- \u0026lt;"so apparent the Limit! > _ \u0026lt;
well ... tomorrow is halloween xD because I go to Heidelberg to fimeabend nem, which is organized by the University of ^ ^ the show as the ring 1 +2 ... 2 langweillig is, I know We'll see but whom you do there all true XDDD ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment