Saturday, December 2, 2006

Wall Mount Vanity Cabinet -metal -enclosure -sink

piercing:

wenn ihr denkt ich spinn... then ö.ö
true but every year the same ... Buy Christmas presents! * Rumhops * * ~ * I love it because I still running smoothly with Shin ma back to Heidelberg ... We have never been shopping together oo ALso, the times all the time! Oke, we were already a few times in Heidelberg ... But I never got to it to buy something! Why? ... There were mexxler meetings ... * Drop * un BAPP every time I turn to someone who will not let me go shopping. though I only wanted to NEN Reita scarf! * Blub * now I want me to knit itself .... * Knitting needles Anschau *..... * *...* Drop back to scratch * same! to get to 2 days time for the history exam. This time is about the ddr. but at the same time I have to know what at the same time in Germany going on was so that I can explain why this happened in the ddr .... I still think of the things I've learned for the exam ltzte? Oo

0 comments:

Post a Comment