live can be so fucking stupid ...
Finally I'm almost healthy again! .... almost. In the morning my throat still hurts ~.~
This week was weird. Normally I have 34 hours school per week. But this week I had 13 hours! Somehow I feel frustrated about it! >_<
I should finally begin my new fanfic but I'm just so damn lazy... It's horrible. But tomorrow will be a good day, I hope. I'll go with my dear Shin to Heidelberg to a convention. She'll give me some new CDs I'm very happy about them! It's the new SID album, Ayabie, Alice Nine, Merry, a picture CD with Alice Nine and some DVDs like Formula17, 2 x the bonus disc of the NLSG Tour and later the DVD with the 2005 Tour of Gazette. Poor Shin! ^^"
I have just no idea ... what I shall wear tomorrow. Maybe something dark because I don't feel pretty happy in the past. For examplw I found a letter I thought I'd have burned it and the person who wrote it ... I wish he was dead! >_______\u0026lt;
0 comments:
Post a Comment