Monday, November 26, 2007

Tuneup Utilities 2009 Vs C-cleaner

Give me a complaints book!

Background: About two weeks ago was sick, so missed kontolnuyu English. With teacher agreed that it would write today, at two o'clock.

all started when I forgot what room I have been told to come. We first went to the M312, then in M212. Teacher was found in M213. But when I just went wherever I want? I really do not remember. So it's all garbage, I do not really pay attention. As it turned out we were wrong:)
Recovers I, in general, teacher, She handed me a check, was taken to a nearby office, picked up a bag phone and the rest acquired by overwork good, left, right, handle, and gone.
Well, I believe it, honestly started to meet the following tasks.
perform, therefore, look at the clock - the time by the end approaches. But like the time to, I write further, Then check something, re-look at my watch - time is over. And I have not counted the words. Well, I think, damn, it is necessary quickly. Considered speech, was glad that wrote more than a thousand units of all garbage, and aunt-all there. Well, I think, yeah. I collect things, I go into the next room - closed. In principle, as expected. And I would sort of like pofigu, but she has my phone are all things ... Went to the teachers. On the way back I see that same goat, which moves in the direction of the front door, already coat and bag. Well, I look at it, and so politely: "Eeee ..." She pauses a few seconds looking at me and suddenly starts to squeal: "Oooh, I paynlih, oo I forgot about you, oh-oh-oh, and dayne tashe, Dine Handy, soooo paynlih! "And most importantly clever aunt, all this screaming, and she is already running into the room where she was a lesson. ran in general there, gave me my belongings, took control, a couple of times reminded me of how she paynlih, and goodbye.

And on the way home, passing me on the bike drove the boy in shorts and socks.
About the weather: 6 degrees, overcast with occasional rain.

around one sheep, one I'm normal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment