Friday, November 12, 2010

How To Become A Car Mechanic In Ontario

Halloween picspam


Yay, pictures of Halloween! Are scary. Here you go:

I hope I can be seen. = D

Here you see the far left Nina from Norway, for which I've painted a great Arielle image that she had wanted. Next to her is Sara, who has twice fantastic with me presentations held.

The lady left here is Estela, a close friend Sara, who with me Lingüística General. And the fourth picture is somewhat blurred, but it can be seen there, as we looked from the back, great with our angel wings! I'm in the middle. In the university there are
still a lot to do, but it's still fun. And I already know that I will feel incredibly embarrassed the University of Giessen, ugly and stümpferhaft after this one. Because the University of Salamanca is the case, should be as universities. To compare them with the University of Giessen, is something like this, like the Queen of Spain to compare with Paris Hilton. From
Sr. Herrero Ingelmo, where I have Lexicografíay Semantica, I received the compliment, do not look like a German. had led to this conversation:
Prof: Clara, you have the Tasks?
Clara: More or less.
Prof: More or less? You are German, as it says YES or NO!
Clara: I'm afraid I'm not a typical German ...
Prof: Why is that?
Clara: Well, sometimes I forget things often come too late, I'm messy ...
Prof: Oh ... that's pretty English.
I think there is such a conversation in German classrooms rather rare. German teachers would explain the failure of an event probably did not like it Sr. Gonzalez de la Aleja on the university website done added: "Guys, I know it will break my heart to you, but tomorrow's lesson can take place not because I'm sick. The medicine does not help and beer, unfortunately, nothing. Kisses and hugs to the girls to the guys, see you next week. "
If a German professor would write something like I think that is kind of weird. But here, well ... here it fits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment