A typical day xD
Nunjaaa ~: D take
So tomorrow we are! Okay, just 3 streets on ... perhaps not as spectacular, but there I got a different room (slightly smaller), but a private bathroom with tub and all, I regret to grab D
bit yet: ( have been fully back pain from the "Books-in-the pack-boxes" LOEL as you stand bent always so: / But I'm happy myself first, when everything is over, D
The with the girlfriend is still so, see naja times what will be tomorrow ... tomorrow I have school that is again (if that's good or bad is a matter of opinion; D) There shall I look sometimes, like this boy in dealing thus acts, so I think he knows ÕÔ still do not realize that I must be aware of ... well, being able to just me is or no idea o_O Maybe the the so considered before other + löl +
Oh, and you could I possibly give a few tips for self cut hair? I so ... between shoulder and elbow length hair (wah, what a terrible German!), the above will be so smooth and curly from ear level to be: D (or wave) ... Oh, and they are brown xD I would like vll little overlap or change something, but I do not know exactly what would happen to me are about and it will not stop more than about 5 cm from XD (I alternate wah here claims) Hmm .. oh yeah what vll still important would be, I have a round or oval face shape a bit, D
Hm, I still hope not annoying like that? Anyway, I like
must continue to pack, fully doof.Naja is already ^ ^ will need only 5 boxes or so: D
In the meantime, enjoy the days:)
Nasty
0 comments:
Post a Comment