Monday, March 6, 2006

Totaly Uninstall Jx Ovulation

Everything goes wrong _..

Hey ... Somehow, everything runs
wrong at the moment.
My mother is totally annoyed by me because I'm not in the budget and my room is not clean ... and think that I did not really help when moving and blah ^ ^''
My best friend is mad at me, and I have no idea Glimmer why? Also have I myself extremely annoyed by it ... would like to stop being friends with her, but I can not get rid of it? Do you know that? Yes okay, by the love and all ... but for me this is more so with friends ... as in this case I have now totally back the urge to apologize, although I have done absolutely nothing.
ÕÔ help.
And there's also this boy in my class ...
I thought we were only Freunde.Und since Thursday, I know that he's been around for several months, totally in love with me and what I want and this: /
Na toll.Ich do not quite know what to do . I mean, now and then I find him so cute & so, on the other hand, I see only one friend in him ... oO see myself as one?
Waaah.Verwirrung pure.
Well, at least in the moment vacation and I have to deal not with the annoying theme school: D At least not NOW (;
War in the city today with a friend, had bought me a pair of pants from H & M. ... cheap full, was 70% reduced cost me only 6 €: D
Well, actually everything is just as bad, if I write it down
We'll see you (:.
Nasty

0 comments:

Post a Comment