Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Maje A Boat To Float Pennie



^ Tomorrow and today was shit ...
ethics langweillig as always ... English anyway
then an hour math tutoring math correctly then un, German , where have referat Wirner get presented, then two hours bio, in which I fell asleep almost 3 times and then two hours ... I'm dead tired psychology and everything hurts me T ^ T ^
but something good when I come home ^ gabs am gabs got the post *.* La'cryma get fired two albums by christi Furu because sies has promised me that they will burn me and send if she is back in Germany xD un then this beautiful map of Gackt * o * I have so much squeaked with joy believed the little I know of myself xD net ö.ö aba because he looks just the way angel from Vienna. / /.
un now I am full of tired and stop the grad albe sindn .... the dream ... Kaaaaaaaaiiii! XDDD ~ ... Rukiiiiiii! xDDDD ~ "I have no school tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment