Sunday, October 1, 2006

Kates Playground Nipple Piercing



after multiple requests ... here
the interviews, I must go to each nciht the new ship _. . (hai, gomen desu too lazy to, I know ...!)

SHOXX vol. 139 (Spetember 2004)
first Zakuro Kata NO YUUUTSU Hospital
Ruki
I have problems with my spine, since I was a child. It did not hurt when I was little, but as I got older, it was painful. During my first year in high school I had to let it operate.
I have always thought that anesthesia would never work for me, but I was asleep at the moment when I got the syringe, even faster than normal people. (Laughs) What I would say is that they always tell you to call
the nurse if you do not feel comfortable, right?
Then when you called them because you have so much pain, they tell you always to bear it. The doctor says you also raise, your arm when you're in pain, but if you do, he tells you the pain a little to endure longer. So why do not cease to tell such things?

KAI
I heard it from my mother, because I was very small, so I do not remember anything. Once I wrapped my head on the door. I just laughed as if nothing had happened, but suddenly spurted blood from my head.
I was immediately taken to the hospital. Of course, the wound healed, but it feels like I still wear the episodes with me.

Uruha
Actually, it still has impact! (Laughs)

- so get the side effects of the accident to the one you are now.

KAI
Go we will not go into detail! (Laughs)

AOI
I was treated in hospital for a cold than non-patients. I was never taken to the hospital, so I have no such experience, only the hospital behind our house stood.

Uruha
I had a large wart on my neck when I was little. It was removed when I was eight.
I was given painkillers, but I could see the doctor cut it out with scissors
. It was very scary. You can see the scar a little.

Reita
My first experience I had when I injured during the spring tour my neck. My neck had to be fixed, I could not even . Get up I told the nurse "You know, I'm in a band." She gave me a urine bottle, but it was (Kakko Warui) so I held it back. The next day she told me it would be all right, I immediately ran to the toilet. It was the first course after 20 hours, so I felt very relieved. (Laughs)

-ask
AOI
If I get rice or (veggie) fruits from home, sometimes a letter in the package. If I read him, I feel really like I go home and see my parents.

Uruha
I had a bad relationship with my older sister when I was a teenager. Then she completed the High school and got a scholarship course in the States. Once a letter came and she wrote that she was concerned about me, what she would tell me never.
I felt very grateful. They had a baby and returned to Japan. Now it is as we would like in the old times.

Reita
I am very bad in writing, lately I sometimes read things I wrote in grade school, I do not know what I was trying to say. I usually do not write letters. Even my e-mails consist of only 2-3 sentences.

Ruki
Whenever my parents were mad at me, I never apologized. When they slept, I put a letter with apologies on her pillow. Once we had a big fight and I left my home. Again, I explained everything in a long letter. Until now I can not personally apologize to my parents, I still write a letter.

KAI
I once gave my mother a carnation with a letter for mothers day. It still has and if they will sometimes mentioned, I embarrassed.

second Zetsu
-Eros-

Reita
If I see a woman, I see first on the back of the knee, shoulder and wrist. Also I think at the moment erotic photos, in which women hold a cherry in the mouth. They continue to artistic / artificial, but I am drawn by these sexy pictures. I myself am someone who is often photographed, so I watch in an experimental way of looking at it.

Ruki
me for wife nude photos are not erotic. I watch a lot of photos of models, but it's just that women are more beautiful than men, so I understand these photographs as art.

Uruha
I do not find erotic naked women ... is not true! But I think it's sexy when a woman's body is covered. This is something that inspires your left brain. The more you do not see, the more your imagination is active.
is So for me, "Eros" a world of wild ideas and fantasies. (Laughs)

AOI
women are very picturesque, whatever they do. In the PV "Zakuro kata no yuuutsu" there is a scene with a weeping woman. Watch only on its expression and release and you feel tenderness. You want to keep them. There is something mysterious in humans.

KAI
For me, erotic as the Pandora box, you is it forbidden to open.
Reita
But you open that box every night.

KAI
This is true ...

Uruha
So it's not the Pandora's Box?

KAI
I think that Eros is the weakness of men. If they see a woman, they find erotic
.

ALL
This is only for you!

KAI
I shy women find erotic. I think some people know what I mean.
I always feel this mysterious attractive in comparison to shy women. Then takes on the world of fantasy, the guide, such as "I want to do this and that."

What exactly would you do?

KAI
I would like to keep to myself.

That's better. Before you become a criminal.

KAI
What?

-rage-

Uruha
What makes me very angry is the lack of respect for life. There, many people who take
are at the moment so simple life. Compared with these people, I feel anger.
I'm telling them my opinion, not to let them alone.

KAI
Everyone has things that no one else can understand. Once I went to the doctor because I had constant headaches
. The doctor told me the result of the test. "There is nothing wrong with her brain. You only have a sinus infection. "And he laughed at me. It seemed like I was stupid, because I do not know. I was very angry.
Just the police. If you ask them for directions, they say you were stupid. I will
angry about it because they could say in a nice way.


Reita Ruki was once with me, we wanted to go somewhere together the next morning.
When we reached the parking lot, I saw that all my folders were scattered on passenger seats. Then I opened the door and saw that all my CD's, everything was stolen. Once the ranks have been stolen. I wanted to let my anger out, but I did not know who did it. Anyway, I can not forgive this guy!


Ruki
Recently, Koreans are kidnapped and killed. I am very angry about it. Even if some bad things about people Mr Koizumi is talking about. It is the job of politicians to change Japan, but we pay them taxes and then they fight on television. I could beat them.

Reita
There are several reasons to argue.

Ruki
But the outcome of such struggles is that soft drinks and cigarettes are more expensive.

Reita
What if it would end?

Ruki
I can understand if you pay no taxes, the economy collapses. But the more you raise tobacco taxes, for example, the less people will buy cigarettes.

Reita
So it is good if there are more and more smokers are.


But Ruki who caused all this? All these politicians are wrong, so I'm pissed.

AOI
I'm not angry.

Ruki
What is it with the on-site next door?

AOI
you can not help you if you're angry about it.

Reita
I think you're mostly angry, so you do not notice it anymore.

MANAGER
Yes, you will soon furiously.

AOI
I will not!

Oh, he gets mad!

Uruha
He is hotheaded.

AOI
If I am every so attacked, I get angry!





MISEINEN
-future

Ruki

The future is interesting, because you can not see them. I sometimes wonder what I would do if I could see my future. Would I give up or would I continue to try to change it? I think you can change with your own efforts.

KAI
The future is a blank sheet of paper. It is interesting to see how you can leave your trace on it. As love. It all starts with a clean sheet.
It's really fascinating to dye which colors in both a new leaf.

Reita
Unakzeptables Something will happen again, maybe tomorrow you will . Die
So I try to live out every second full.

Uruha
I like to think about the future. I always try to imagine what will happen next. It's fun. Or let's say I have hope in the future.

AOI
No one will ever see the future, everyone knows the meaning of these words. I feel the mystery of the universe in this word.

Youth

AOI
It's about how you can achieve a lot. Take no account of your age, youth is the time when you shine the most.

KAI
is for me the 'youth' in the past. Sure would I say in ten years about what I do now, the same thing. But now I can not think and will not see it as a reminder. If I on 'Youth' now, I remember how I played football as a teenager.

Reita
I think, 'youth' is when you have something most absolbierst. So is the time in The Gazette
to be my youth.

Uruha
As the word is written (Kanji for aoi-blue and haru - spring), you do things in your youth, without understanding them. So I connect the now not with my youth.
If I were a (grumps)'m sure I'll think in this way ...

Ruki
In the "Miseinen" text, the word 'youth' several times. I think it is the time when you're not yet of age. (Miseinen means Miderjährigkeit) If you
The GazettE with the band comparing where I've been to my teenage years, I did not have much experience (much back then) but I just had fun. That was my youth, I think.
____________________________________________________________

The Question of 100 Items

Translated from Shoxx 1 to 1 December 2003

Birthday
Ruki:
Feb 1st, 1982

Uruha: June 9th


Aoi:
Jan.20th

Reita:
May 27th

Kai:
October 28th

second Blood type
Ruki:
B

Uruha:
O

Aoi: A


Reita: A


Kai:
B

third Native place
Ruki:
shounan

Uruha: Ken Nakagawa
(next to Tokyo)

Aoi:
Mieken (Kinki area)

Reita:
Nakagawa

Kai Ken:
Tokyo

4th Size and weight?
Ruki:
I do not know, I do not say!

Uruha:
177cm, 62kg

Aoi:
171cm/55kg

Reita:
172 cm, 55kg

Kai:
172cm / 55kg

5th Shu size? (In American units)
Ruki:
5.25

Uruha:
27.5 cm

Aoi:
26 cm

Reita:
26.0 cm

Kai:
26cm

6th Family Tree
Ruki:
I myself, mom, dad, older brother and my former sabuchan (dog)

Uruha:
father, mother, two older sisters and two nephews

Aoi:
father, mother, older sister, older brother and me!

Reita:
grandmother, mother, older sister

Kai:
mom, grandmother and the rest will be left out

7th How can you remember you first? After you were born? (The oldest)
Ruki:
to dance To Ultraman vinyl doll! (XD)

Uruha:
I have often hidden under the skirt of my mother.

Aoi:
The place where I ate snacks with relatives

Reita:
am When I dropped off a shinkansen! (Shinkansen = a subway, a train) (T_T)

Kai: The
bumping my head on the corner of the screen Shouji.

8th When her children nor respects, be what you wanted?
Ruki:
Feuerwehrman

Uruha:
Football

Aoi:
motorcyclists

Reita:
Football

Kai:
Football

9th Childhood nickname?
Ruki:
takachan

Uruha:
shima

Aoi:
I had none.

Reita:
uechan

Kai:
yukkun

10th Things that were often written on your report card!
(the maps are so small they wrote each other \u0026lt;3!)

Ruki:
Can not keep the text!

Uruha:
Is the best even on bad days!

Aoi:
Because there are a lot of things that make you forget,'s good to not to forget these things.

Reita:
has absolutely no versions! (XD)

Kai: Energetic
Good child had

11th What grade you in music
Ruki:
2

Uruha:
a 2 to the fifth stage

Aoi:
fourth

Reita:
a 2 to the fifth stage

Kai:
fifth
12th
your strongest subject
Ruki:
English and Japanese

Uruha:
art

Aoi:
utility

Reita:
Japanese

Kai:
math and current events

13th In which sports club their respects in your school?
Ruki:
Golf (gibts'nen this reason)

Uruha:
football

Aoi:
Baseball

Reita:
football

Kai:
football

14th What kind of a people you associate yourself?
Ruki:
nervous

Uruha:
The peace itself

Aoi: I discuss
not much

Reita:
childish and restless

Kai:
interesting person

15th With what a kind of animal would you compare yourself?
Ruki:
I think like a dog? I shake my tail for you! (Okä that you can now see ambiguous aba wa xDD * rofl *?)

Uruha:
a duck or a dog.

Aoi: I like a fox


think Reita:
cheetah

Kai: Monkey


16th Strong features / weak features!
Ruki:
too many

Uruha:
same amount on both sides!

Aoi:
Strong property: take care of others and help / Light Feature: I quickly snapped

Reita:
Strong property: very polite (Gentleman) / Weak point: persistence

Kai:
Strong Feature: Be positive / weak feature: forgetfulness

17th Something that you do not want to lose?
Ruki:
everything in regards to this feeling

Uruha:
Street Fighter II

Aoi:
life

Reita:
my nose band

Kai:
my intimidating character

18th What are you looking at when you first meet someone?
Ruki:
face

Uruha:
mind and heart

Aoi:
face and clothes

Reita:
the whole body, and the figure

Kai:
mouth

19th Who or what is your rival?
Ruki:
remarkable person

Uruha: myself


Aoi:
my father

Reita:
all the other gauze Members

Kai: Reita


20th Do you have a hero?
Ruki:
Kewpie

Uruha:
Ultraman. Baltan alien (from Ultraman)

Aoi:
parents

Reita: Takanori Hatakeyama
(Japanese boxer)

Kai:
Mama

21st Aufsammellinie
Ruki: I like you
very happy! Kehe.

Uruha:
I like you!

Aoi:
I like you!

Reita:
I like you very much, you want to go with me?

Kai:
It is difficult to me! (Laugh)

22nd If you could be for a day another gauze Members, who would you choose? (Answer?)
Ruki:
NEVER in my life!

Uruha:
Kai, so could I make for each one Bentou *! (* Eating lunch \u0026lt;3)

Aoi:
I am satisfied with myself!

Reita:
Aoi because he can speak three different languages.

Kai:
Ruki, I want to do his dirty room!

23rd Habit?
Ruki:
If I do not understand something, I smile bitterly.

Uruha:
look people in the face and smile!

Aoi:
play with my site (probably meaning that the guitar .. O_o)

Reita:
the beat on the drums

Kai:
make-up use your favorite set

24th
? Ruki:
Have you lost Haaa

Uruha??
Eh Are you sure

Aoi:?
No

Reita.
ZZ, É, È, ¢, Å, â, ñ, · DDD

Kai:
Ha! What is that ~! I wonder what is the ~

25th Your boom (things that interest you)
Ruki:
collect hats. My room make it a Zakkaya! (A millinery xd)

Uruha:
Playstation 2

Aoi: shopping
anywhere much.

Reita:
Sex Pistols collect things

Kai:
Kopan (Japanese cakes)

PART 2

26th Something popular to the members?
Ruki:
Winning Eleven (PS2 football game)

Uruha:
Kai tease

Aoi:
Winning Eleven

Reita:
Winning Eleven

Kai:
Eating

27th Favorite color
Ruki:
black, shock pink

Uruha:
silver

Aoi:
Black, white

Reita:
red, purple

Kai knows
black, red, white, gold, silver

28 . Cigarettes?
Ruki:
Salem Pianissimo, Marlboro Menthol Light

Uruha: Marlboro Menthol Light


Aoi: Marlboro Menthol


Reita:
Mild Seven Light

Kai:
Marlboro Reds box

29th Favorite band
Ruki:
shocker, The Gambler, ƒsƒ "ƒNƒhƒ ‰ (Pinku dora)

Uruha:
PPFM

Aoi:
Froid Tideur, Ozone

Reita:
Back Street Crawler, Ozone Rocks

Kai:
have no special

30th What brands are you wearing right now?
Ruki:
CK-One

Uruha:
I have no idea, gift ausm abroad (America)

Aoi:
something for men by Davidoff

Reita: Bvlgari Pour Homme


Kai:
Jaguar

31. Things you collect?
Ruki:
hats. Length shirts.

Uruha:
Accessories

Aoi:
Sunglasses Branded clothes, accessories

Reita:
everything from Sex Pistols, and all Dvds

Kai:
Zippos

32nd Eat that you like to eat?
Ruki:
Spaghetti

Uruha:
originals bentou's mentai kurokke bentou

Aoi:
food was made with love.

Reita:
Kit Kat, tarakosupa (any type of pasta)

Kai:
bananas, Kopan (a biscuit made by Meiji), Nattou (fermented Sojabonen), mayonnaise

33rd Food that you hate?
Ruki:
peppers and strawberries

Uruha:
olive

Aoi:
nothing

Reita:
Vegetables, mushrooms, shellfish, Kai's cooked food

Kai:
eggplant, taro

34th Cook Ruki
specialties: spaghetti


Uruha:
Taco rice

Aoi:
Boiling rice

Reita:
I can not cook!

Kai:
doria (baked rice, vegetables and Kochsoße), omelet rice, pasta

35th What food / drink is always in your refrigerator?
Ruki:
?

Uruha:
cola

Aoi:
I have no refrigerator.

Reita:
mugicha (something like ice tea), pudding

Kai:
mayonnaise

36th
guitar books to improve my knowledge: Favorite book
Ruki:
WORST

Uruha:
Silver Accessory Magazine

Aoi!

Reita:
Kewpie

Kai:
Hunter X Hunter, One Piece

37th A film that impressed you?
Ruki:
From The North Country (DT: "North Country")

Uruha:
The Pianist (DT: "The Pianist")

Aoi:
a film about New York (vllt. "Gangs of New York" O_o ")

Reita??
John Q

Kai: I am Sam


38th up the drama really moving?
Ruki:
Hakusen Nagashi

Uruha:
Furikaereba yatsu ga iru (old) (1993)

Aoi:
I've never seen one.

Reita: Tokyo Love Story


Kai:
101 Kaime no puropozu (101 applications)

39th Your Favorite Season (and why?)
Ruki:
winter. I write many songs

Uruha:
spring, it's just really warm ...

Aoi:
Winter

Reita:
spring, so that climate is not too hot and not too cold!

Kai:
winter, I love Wihnachten

40th Daily Necessities of life?
Ruki:
cigarettes, mobile phone

Uruha:
clothing

Aoi:
Sunglasses

Reita:
vitamin pills

Kai:
bearing .... mayonnasie? (XD)

41st What did you do when you sleep?
Ruki:
football shirt

Uruha:
A T-shirt and boxer

Aoi:
A T-shirt and jersey pants

Reita:
only underwear

Kai: If none of this is
, naughty!

42nd What does a license for you?
Ruki:
Bike (motorcycle)

Uruha:
•-Æ @ (H)

Aoi:
Medium-sized automatic Wheeler 2 (o_O "??), General automotive

Reita:
General license (car)

Kai:
no

43rd What is the most expensive for what you have ever bought
? Ruki:
Can not remember

Uruha.
guitar

Aoi:
motorcycle

Reita:
car

Kai:
Laptop

44th If you had not become a musician, what do you think you would be ?
Ruki:
clothing business secretary or assistant in general stores

Uruha:
gamers

Aoi:
Carpenters (ridiculous idea ... xD)

Reita:
candy manufacturer

Kai:
work in a restaurant

45th If you would win in a lottery, as you would use the money
Ruki: Shop till
I drop

Uruha.
I would clone my number 2

Uruha Aoi:
buy a Mac and turn my house to a studio

Reita.
return the money my parents, and then an equipment purchase (! ?)

Kai: Save
it

46th What was the biggest practical joke that you've ever done
Ruki?
Shoplifting!

Uruha:
In elementary school I've recovered a bait / fish store early in the morning!

Aoi:
I gave my friend a "kanchou" and he encouraged me. (This was an odd behavior from him, something like when someone sneaks behind you and \u0026lt;his fist in your ass>; rammed into it)

Reita: Ruki
I refuse to cast bed.

Kai:
I was on my birthday.

47th Stage drink?
Ruki:
Pocari

Uruha:
SportDrink

Aoi:
water

Reita: A
Type of sports drink

Kai:
-

48th What is your scariest thought of you can remember?
Ruki:
spirit video. Curse video.

Uruha:
geagt of the Yakuza (Japanese Mafia)

Aoi (O_O "OMG is that seriously Xx?):
The time when I was photographing the hospital ruins

Reita.
saw when I was a curse video ! (. even at Ruki, one probably "The Ring"?)

Kai:
frozen with fear

49th your favorite saying / motto
Ruki:
(no response)

Uruha:
want if you change it, change it

Aoi:
Believe in yourself!

Reita:
If you try hard enough, you can do anything!

Kai:
Meet two birds with one stone.

50th Things that you like to get to hear from others?
Ruki:
"You're a good boy ..."

Uruha:
If I can accept someone else, I'm happy!

Aoi:
beautiful guitar playing!

Reita:
He is wonderful, right?

Kai:
You're the best!

PART 3

51st Experiences or things that make the emotional?
Ruki:
sometimes when I sing Okuribi me of a widespread feeling that the joy!

Uruha:
When all the 'man one live event' hands have made, have enjoyed it and are jumping!

Aoi: When all have
"Wakaremichi" sung with us live!

Reita:
When I first had views in a book!

Kai:
When I was admitted, I suffered in 1000 cranes (probably something like stitches)

52nd Type of woman you like?
Ruki:
Cute kid. Cute kid. (He does not really small children, he likes to call people with "ko", the child beudeutet)

Uruha:
One person holds the Perfectly for me.

Aoi:
A person with the I can laugh together.

Reita:
someone with whom I am always to an understanding, dedicated, generous woman, a friendly woman, a ladylike woman.

Kai:
Short cut, black hair, full of country person, interesting person.

53rd Type of women you avoid?
Ruki:
One. A worthless person!

Uruha:
A person who always thinks of himself!

Aoi:
A person who is always cool!

Reita:
evil people who ever use profanity!

Kai:
A girl is too much decoration with!

54th Treasured item?
Ruki:
the band. Fans.

Uruha:
my guitar.

Aoi:
The band members and our fans.

Reita:
fans

Kai:
Band members.

55.Deine current concern?
Ruki:
My sofa bed is broken.

Uruha:
I try not to worry too much!

Aoi:
make noise. (O_O '?)

Reita:
I try not worry to have!

Kai:
no.

56th When sentient test / do you feel lucky?
Ruki: The winter breeze to
can feel a good feeling.

Uruha:
If I'm in love.

Aoi:
make the music.

Reita:
when I hear music, to live's

Kai:
to Live's 57th

your number one when relaxing?
Ruki:
in the room at home.

Uruha:
landscape.

Aoi:
on stage.

Reita:
my home.

Kai:
in my own room.

58th Places you would rather measure
Ruki:
the tour bus.

Uruha:
the waste of the city people!

Aoi (?): A
Place where ghosts haunt

Reita:
I'm disinclined to stand in public.

Kai:
a place with too many people.

59th Your number one place in Japan, where would you like to go?
Ruki:
örtiche environment.

Uruha:
dense forest area, the sea of trees.

Aoi:
top of the scene.

Reita (?):
Yamaguchi Prefecture.

Kai:
Okinawa.

60th Where do you want to go outside once / fly?
Ruki:
London Nights

Uruha:
New York

Aoi:
Singapore

Reita:
France, Italy

Kai:
France

61st And now, if you desire to make the most?
Ruki:
.... my dog is gone.

Uruha:
Bob Sapp (comedian / pro wrestler)

Aoi:
local friends

Reita:
my late grandfather ...

Kai:
my first love.

62nd If you could change it, but what would you like to be born? Man or woman?
Ruki:
man!

Uruha:
man! because I am not unhappy to be a man!

Aoi:
man! It's fun be a man.

Reita:
man is good.

Kai:
man! I will be back in a band!

63rd If you 3 wishes could come true, what would they be?
Ruki:
Give me money, give me love, and grant me my special dream.

Uruha:
I want my parents happy. I want to see Aurora! (The beautiful northern lights!). I want a Doreamon pocket.

Aoi:
Give me a 'Mac'! I want to enjoy the present time more! I want to make everyone happy!

Reita:
I want a laptop. I want to know that everyone Gazette. I want to like vegetables!

Kai: (? Is coming in Doreamon xD)
money, I want a "Dokodemo doa," I want to turn the past zurüch!

64th Your worst mistake in your life?
have caused an argument with my parents:
Ruki!

Uruha:
my driver's license photo!

Aoi:
waste of time ...

Reita:
borrowed a lot of money!

Kai:
I have no ...

65th Of all the dreams you once had, what is the 'funniest'?
Ruki: I was almost killed
by a cat!

Uruha:
I am very often in my dreams shot!

Aoi:
I have a dream, the Nagoya port 4 had been flooded with corpses! And then laughed all the bodies ...

Reita:
I was the singer ... I sang a duet with Ruki together ... it was a lot of fun ...

Kai:
... the dream ... as Reita was my mother ...

66th Something that makes you happy when you get it?
Ruki:
solution

Uruha (?):
Accessories, Clothing

Aoi:
clothing

Reita:
letters, cigarettes, a congratulatory letter which I had to get my B-Day!

Kai:
Clothing, Zippo, accessories

67th What jobs have you done before?
Ruki:
Denny's, Royal waiter (restaurant)

Uruha:
the grocery store

Aoi:
In neighboring shop and wedding shop (wow! !*-*)

Reita:
bakery, candy shop (yami ~ *-* )

Kai:
restaurant, cleaner

68th What did you most recently provided the most?
Ruki:
What is still left me out of my room ...

Uruha:
North Korea

Aoi:
Gazette of after (n _ what he means?)

Reita: How long will I
bandaging my face?

Kai: The lack
the Reita's view of his nose?

69th How do you spend your days off?
Ruki:
in my room and do nothing!

Uruha:
uselessness and aimlessness!

Aoi:
play my guitar.

Reita:
.... It's great gamble and then sleep through the games and stuff!

Kai:
watch videos, writing songs.

70th A person who you respect very much?
Ruki:
parents!

Uruha:
Sugizo-san

Aoi:
parents

Reita: Takanori Hatakeyama
(Japanese Boxer)

Kai:
Mama

71.Künstler to you just like to enjoy?
Ruki:
King Giddra

Uruha:
King Giddra

Aoi:
no particular

Reita:
Rappa Gariya

Kai:
Dir en Grey, Hi-STANDARD

72nd Your absolute favorite CD right now?
Ruki:
straight, DJ Krash - Mirai

Uruha:
Saishuuheiki @ (anime soundtrack?)

Aoi:
Ayumi Hamasaki - I am

Reita:
Gazette of course!

Kai:
Manson

73rd Which artists have inspired you?
Ruki: LUNA SEA


Uruha: LUNA SEA


Aoi:
many

Reita: LUNA SEA


Kai: LUNA SEA


74th The artist you want to meet?
Ruki:
ƒRƒŠ [@ (? Korii collie corey?)

Uruha:
Sugizo-san

Aoi: Metallica


Reita:
graciousness ...

Kai (?):
Gackt

75th First CD bought?
Ruki:
mCAT's "Bomb A Head"

Uruha:
B'z - Risky

Aoi:
Odoru ponpokorin

Reita:
Checker's "giza giza haato no Komoriuta" (The Broken Hearted Lullaby)

Kai:
Lindberg's "motto aishi Aimashou"

-> PART 4

76th Your first live event on which you were there?
Ruki:
X Japan

Uruha:
Friend's live

Aoi: I'm on the live
of Z-ASU

Reita:
Hiroshi Itsuki-san

Kai:
SMAP! (Laughs)

77th What you want to see a live now?
Ruki: none


Uruha:
Gazette, because I can not look at it

Aoi (?): Metallica's
tour in November

Reita:
MAD CAPSULE MARKETS

Kai: Marilyn Manson's live


78th A song that you have copied to the beginning?
Ruki:
SEX PISTOLS - BODIES

Uruha:
Luna Sea - In My Dream

Aoi:
X - Kurenai

Reita:
LUNA SEA - PRECIOUS ...

Kai:
Luna Sea - Jesus

79th Describe your first time when you played for an audience!
Ruki:
3rd year in high school at a camp.

Uruha:
3rd years in school Bunkasai (= School Culture Festival)

Aoi:
In high school, in the gym

Reita:
In my second year of high school at 28Oktober in our live House!

Kai:
first year of high school, my mom on the piano!

80th Live's left impressions? When? Where? Why?
Ruki:
Not now. In the future.

Uruha:
The two days on the 'one-man'! It was fun.

Aoi:
the 6th September, Gazette on the 'one-man'. Until then, I really had no surviving impression.

Reita:
the live u ‰ E-~ A ¶ - ~ 'ONE-MAN'! This was the very first time that I saw ONLY Gazette fans!

Kai:
July 22 Cheetah, it was my first live after I left the hospital.

81st What song suits you most, that of your own?
Ruki:
Okuribi. Ito. Juunana Sai. I think these are really good ...

Uruha:
Okuribi

Aoi:
Wakaremichi

Reita:
Ito

Kai:
Haru ni chirikeri, mi de gozaimasu wa kareru

82nd Live House or play in the hall do you want?
Ruki:
AREA

Uruha:
AREA

Aoi:
Takadanobaba Area

Reita:
AREA

Kai:
Urawa Narcissus

83rd What You will notice especially if you work in your environment?
Ruki:
Do not go away from the key! But put all your feeling into it!

Uruha:
If the tones are mixed by five people well.

Aoi:
the best climate is creativity.

Reita:
the 'be one' and be together with the drums!

Kai:
pay attention to the rhythm.

84th What do you enjoy the tour?
Ruki:
to break the law! (XD '?)

Uruha:
Gazette to take fans from all over the country!

Aoi:
to meet fans from around the country!

Reita:
food. @ This one gets from fans from different places.

Kai:
to stay together in the tour bus!

85th On tour, what you do not like?
Ruki:
to break the law!

Uruha:
to almost get homesick.

Aoi:
migraine (the drive around)

Reita:
No free time to sleep. The drive ...

Kai:
to be tired.

86th On Tour Todwendigkeit what you notice?
Ruki:
"Domestically grown 'food. Irritating is not then so your stomach, I think ...

Uruha: to have
No accidents.

Aoi:
management than equipment.

Reita:
Always my POWER!

Kai: Even if
to see the places are similar, always have your fun!

87th Just before a live performance, what are you doing?
Ruki:
smoke a cigarette.

Uruha:
warm-up exercises, stretching.

Aoi:
to become self-courage "Ore, Saikou!" (I'm the best!)

Reita:
Stretch

Kai:
deep breathe.

88th What do you do every time the Live?
Ruki:
smoke a cigarette.

Uruha:
drink Coke, the ask for a smoke.

Aoi:
Gargle (Mouth Wash x3)

Reita:
drink beverages (many)

Kai:
smoke a cigarette.

89th If you become overwhelmed, as you build from the stress?
Ruki:
smoke

Uruha:
drive my car around:
nothing but Playstation

Aoi:
Games

Reita.

Kai:
Games

90th One of the great person you believe?
Ruki:
no

Uruha:
a very humble person with whom you feel then inbred! @

Aoi:
I believe in myself

Reita: I ONLY think of themselves


Kai:
anyone.

91st What is your good musical point that you better show as others [/ b]
Ruki:
I can show my will!

Uruha:
express my feelings.

Aoi:
incomprehensible efforts.

Reita:
How can I, if not by express themselves so well?
(= what you meant it, itself, as it is ^ ^!)

Kai:
it to communicate comfortably.

[b] 92nd Something funny that makes the band?
Ruki:
The whole band is funny.

Uruha:
I have no particular point does not know ... ..

Aoi:
to make music.

Reita:
EVERYTHING is fun!

Kai:
live shows

93rd Which things are considered within the band?
Ruki:
There is nothing.

Uruha:
If you move forward towards the finish, when you achieve it, you think that it still wegrückt.

Aoi:
for the whole day, it has broken up (what he means by that only ...@@;?)

Reita:
life is ruined!

Kai:
nothing

94. Personal success?
Ruki:
If I have reached my own limit ........ and I think of it.

Uruha:
to do that, the thing I like! Survival to the end.

Aoi:
The time when I was in a position to accept all people around me.

Reita:
if zufireden with myself that!

Kai:
The time when I manage to shine.

95th A message to yourself, for now?
Ruki:
Take your best shot! If you give your best, you'll be okay!

Uruha:
You're still the baby chicks.

Aoi:
Only you can make it!

Reita:
Can not you do better?

Kai:
'll try even harder!

96th What do you want to say to yourself in 10years?
Ruki:
You're grown ... not?

Uruha:
'N, Ì, ° ƒc, É, àƒLƒX, μ, Ë, ¥ LSO, Å, ¢, é, æ B

Aoi (?):
remind you of the old days!

Reita:
Who are you? Do you make music?

Kai:
, ¢, é, ñ, EO ¡A'A ä • v, © H Î (?)

97th Message for the other member!
Ruki:
Uruha, Reita, Aoi, Kai - Will all (of you) happy.

Uruha:
Ruki ... You believe in that and we will follow you. Reita ... I thank you forever. Aoi ... Let us together give our best. Kai ... Nice mood maker!

Aoi:
To all: "If we stay together, it is five okay, because only we can do it!"

Reita: Ruki
... I will always be above you! sorry! Aoi ... "Aki ga koyanshi" Uruha ... Onibaku "Demon Bomber" (He thinks the game 'Bomberman'das them together to play Game Boy xD) Kai ... Bentoman you!

Kai:
Ruki ... Clothes please! Uruha ... to Stop lying! (Laughs) Aoi ... Let me borrow your game! Reita ... Let's be friends from now on!

98th What do you wish you a future standard?
Ruki:
the whole country take possession ... (oda something xD)

Uruha:
secret \u0026lt;3

Aoi:
,±,±,¶, ,¢,

Reita:
Let us grow strong!

Kai:
Our name goes with our band in history!

99th Message to your fans?
Ruki:
sent from heaven ... Thank you!

Uruha:
Whenever, forever, believe in us and walks with us!

Aoi:
thank the untersützt you always!

Reita:
us to follow!

Kai:
Gazette Are not the Best?

100th Which means Gazette for you?
Ruki:
dream.

Uruha:
We design our way with our will! @

Aoi: The
best partner!

Reita:
youth.

Kai:
life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment