Wednesday, September 27, 2006
What Is The Difference Between Gluten And Glucose
.... oh man I have back pain. _. I've pasted NEN new folder which I un backache get T ^ T
today was generally not as good a day ... * Scratch head * I would be completely shit car ... but I hope I never go again as auto ... I'm even afraid to get o.o
geschichtsexkrusion was the last shit .... I have to scroll speaking such a collectible book, in which all the newspapers from the Rhein-Neckar year 1948, the horror .... omg .... that was!
otherwise ... anou ~, I great yesterday ne ^ ^ ens get there I have got over it ... now waiting cih people still post to two ö.ö och you please Schnuffi writes at length .... T ^ T although ... * Scratch head * It is also good if §% & & writes me xDD ~ * drop *.... gomen Totchi cih that up to yesterday got so fed up ^ ^ "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment