Sunday, September 3, 2006
Proshow Gold No Evaluation
yesterday for the first time try on ...! the Kai ^ Cosplay.
anou ^ ~, first hair does not get executed correctly the first experiment, but the second seems to have worked out quite well ^ ^
least you should know ... this is supposed to represent wens malne beginning but already, right? xD
phew, that's really close but even if you bust sihc the bond more ...'m curious how long I'll bear it> _>
a beneficial hats ... but you're sitting all the time now xD
* scratch head * anyway glad I MCIH already on Saturday to Heidelberg and again chivalric ^ ^ is the funny xD We'll see what me this year there happens ^. ^
suppressed and my thumb that I what I seek in heidelberg find> _
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment