Saturday, September 23, 2006

Simi Garewal Adult Film



tritratrulalaaa Haku is dat da wieda xD * purely * kulla
hai have good mood ^ - ^ you notice right? 'm bekloppter than usual xD
anou ~, I'm still the same hours of chemistry ^ ^ ^ ^ I hate it but do not care, then after that I get from the train station from Shin's un then goes home ....
parents are net as ^ ^
Mama had birthday yesterday and is now 50, since they have decided that they go away until Sunday afternoon. sturmfreiiii! xD So today is the Gazeabend hai oo, I look again on the dvd. I've done every day since Sunday! it's just too cool! it was worth it for the money for the po ^ ^ tear open "
hai ... otherwise, the folder is still meher gazetisiert xD and god knows what akisiert vllt xDDD ~ ~
nyo ... * scratch head * I get pizzas of the un döneria hock well until late at night on compi ^ ^ "
my French teacher has my French history fallen * ~ * I can get for a fat plus Freus * * I've also needed ^ ^"

0 comments:

Post a Comment