Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reflux And Lemon Juice

First Arrival in Krasnoyarsk

My first day in Krasnoyarsk.

Maxim brings me to the car from the airport and take me home to Marina. I will stay with her during my internship at INTERRA. On the way into town to me is actually aware of the fact, I am now in Krasnoyarsk. The vastness of Russia! Here it is. I see on the trip only this impressive giant woods before me. We drive past a plane that is in the middle of nowhere on the lawn. Maxim tells me that it was converted into a cafe. Какая хорошая идея! Krasnoyarsk is situated in a valley between two huge forest areas. Between them flows the mighty Yenisei.
Krasnoyarsk would be a really nice town, if it were not for the many prefabricated buildings. For that is the nature all the more impressive gently. Marina welcomes me warmly and I feel instantly at home. Marina has to work, she works at a bank in the center and I go once a few hours sleep.


0 comments:

Post a Comment