Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yacht Promissory Note Form

First stage: Berlin - Moscow


07/22/2008
Today in Glastonbury, England - my trip to Siberia. Have slept only three hours and am still wide awake. First of it goes to Moscow, from Schoenefeld Airport. And here I meet a familiar face: Olga, a former colleague of mine would like a girlfriend (Tatjana) for a week to visit her parents in Moscow. They also plan Tatyana even knitted caps for sale on the market there, and I hope the caps are all the rage :-). They sit in the same plane, in the same row. Olga and Tatiana are very funny. Time goes by so fast. invites spontaneous Olga me to borscht-eating with them at home, and I accept with thanks. We landed at 14:30 local time clock. My connecting flight to Krasnoyarsk is only at 21h. Enough time, I think. Unfortunately, there is then nothing. The lady at the counter from my advice is to go into town and later at rush hour the bus back down inside. Because I better be back at 19h at the airport. I forgot, I am in Moscow !!!!! Here you need for all eternity. Too bad, too bad, like Olga's mom would have met and of course tried the borscht. So I'm going alone so the other terminal (for domestic flights). The airport is like every other airport is not particularly beautiful, but compared to it is a charming little park. A couple of hours I spend here, plan my travel routes before it goes on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment