Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Best Travel Tripod Carbon Fiber

characteristics

INTERNET:

At this point I would like to make wide like my displeasure with Russian Internet cafes because they have already cost me a fortune! Well, here it's not like that one buys for about one hour a ticket to sit on it and free los writing and surfing.

There is a Abrechnunsgssystem that one "traffic" calls. Here you pay a price for the hour and to the "traffic" deal, mostly 4 rubles per MB. This means that if you call a site that has calculated, for example, contains many photos, the computer how many MB you called and then added this to something suitable. The more pages with photos I viewed, therefore, the more expensive the whole thing. So I do not pay rarely 5 € an hour (and especially because I also upload photos). Many students who come here just quickly check their emails or set a function to the computer, the photos from the outset hides. ???????????????????????? Text search is at least possible cost.

Just yesterday I spoke to an internet cafe operator, whether it holds the whole thing for overpriced. She asks me in return, because where I come from. "Well," she says, "with you in Europe, I pay a fortune for drinking water. A small bottle of water, which costs maybe 2 euros. And for ice I pay incredibly high! An ice cream in Paris last summer cost me the equivalent of 150 rubles!! For ice cream!! That's not normal. For us the water and the ice is very cheap, well with you and the Internet. "Well, well, I give myself beaten. This much is a 2-liter bottle of mineral water not more than 26 rubles (60 cents) and the ice is on average 12 rubles (30 cents). What can you do? The next time bring along his laptop, drinking more water and eat more ice cream :-)



PHONE.

The strangest thing I know already from Moscow, is that you can buy phone cards in just the each city in which to buy them would work. How fortunate that my work in Russia.

But how strange to think that one will not take time to another city where you could use his cell phone. As I said an older lady at the kiosk once when I asked her about the switch for train tickets, "I've driven for 20 years nirgendswohin. I do not know where that is "

Or. Maybe it's a wonderful excuse to be unreachable. From 11

0 comments:

Post a Comment