For some time I toyed with the idea to start with riding again. Here in Siberia, there is such a beautiful nature. So I thought: What could be so savers ride out here for hours? No sooner said than done. A meeting was arranged and I soon became acquainted with Valery (see here). Well, I've really enjoyed it and I was even more excited, finally sat the last time I was ten years ago on a horse. With the bus I drove west, about 30 minutes from the center. Valery had me from the bus stop to pick up because the trail through the forest to the farm was not easy to find. Even the people who live nearby, had no idea it was in their vicinity is such a thing. Well, we met and the first thing he threw me in the conversation on the head, was that I do not imagine I would, just so I can put on the horse and rest. "Riding", his original sound, "meaning work". Okay, my joy was not yet subdued. I was just curious. But, the next thing he said to me once after I started my first clumsy attempt to get his horse was, "I see You do not have much exercise. Yes, that is nothing. Every day you have to make at least ten minutes of calisthenics. From now on you do it now, "Okay, here I thought so. This is really quite cheeky. I also liked his Militaerstil not quite. The next sentence was: "Let's see what you can do this" and took my first look at the lunge. And then: "Do you know that you have a totally crooked backs, now sit yourself down but once properly." Now it came to me quite Valerij supplying the nerves and I thought, I come here ever again. I had already completed internally, that Valery and I still could be friends. Then sent
he tell me first about the big obstacle course, a few hurdles to jump over.
And I know now: Horseback riding is really like riding a bicycle ride. You are never forgotten! I had really great fun to be back on a horse and have noticed only now, how much I really missed all the time. The ice was broken. Valery was now very excited and would like me to "work".
Although Valery me constantly rears (now at least I can laugh at his joke) and drives. I told him may end up wanting to be evil. I understand now much better - why he is like he is. Every day he has to deal with people who come times for one hour: girl, their first Riding lessons, or people who simply want to try it just once. He would like that you really care of you, that one takes responsibility.
Since we do together for hours on long rides - and these are really exhausting! Over hill and dale. Mount dismount. Hiking, walking, leading the horse through rough terrain. Over mountains and valleys - some dangerous situations, mastering, in the breathtaking gallop. And if I feel that I Valerij is totally on my nerves and I think: He does but now extra. It should not be so exhausting! Then there is something about me again revenge for all the effort: a nice view over the valley or the blind trust Juga me (my gray mare, left) meet brings. Then all the strains have been worthwhile.
So if I Valerij see how he handles his horses, then I think to myself: He is perhaps the most fascinating personality that I have met here in Krasnoyarsk, a horseman, so to speak.
0 comments:
Post a Comment