Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Air Walker Spare Parts

snow

I have heard that such increases are in Germany. And that he has set Interestingly, many airports out of action.
This is interesting, because right now in Scandinavia around your -20 ° C and of course there is snow and yet not a single flight has failed (except those, of course, had to fail due to other airports).
I feel it delivers on that give the Scandinavian airports German airports a little help (and if they're at it, the English also).
Thankfully, the air traffic then normalized in time for my return tomorrow. And so I come back tomorrow night to celebrate Christmas and Schlaaand (that is, the latter in rather Austria) skiing.
What I will miss most of Spain, are next to my fellow students (inn) en, definitely the tapas - and the weather. Today it was so warm here that I could walk around without a jacket. But there are so many things to which I am in Germany!
morning I got one last course; Estudios Culturales de Gran BretaƱa morning. Thereafter, the suitcase packed and taken by bus to Madrid.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment