Sunday, December 5, 2010

Is It Okay To Have Ramen After The Stomach Flu?

Oh, Tannenbaum

I write mostly because I'm just so incredibly happy that my work laptop, my light is on and I have power.
I've done today that is a power failure. My laptop was indeed schonmal sick and my light bulb was broken once, but that means that so far has worked at least always one of the two. Just now went both not, the TV also does not. I have a fuse box looked but found none, was not so easy in the dark. >. \u0026lt;
Previously I had tried to cook soup. I've eaten in candlelight. Unfortunately, it tasted so disgusting that I have thrown away at the end. But I still had finished lasagne, and the sweets of Ulla. = D
Then I had a flash of inspiration (which is obviously better on a full stomach) and I the homeowner called, and told me where the fuses are. I've found and everything was happy again and I'm good.
But there are other reasons why I write. Especially to all of you to make jealous, with the Christmas tree at Plaza Mayor.

And then to my learned fantastic way to represent the German nation abroad, to celebrate, this time not with Sr. Herrero Ingelmo, but at His Gonzalez de la Aleja, who also love Irish jokes told to think up creative and sick leave. He had noticed that there are some exchange students in the course are, and when we have so had talked a lot about British history, he also asked us one by one, how much we knew about the most important historical events of our countries.
Gérôme next to me has now started to write a list of important dates in French history and to make notes to each date. If Sr. Gonzalez de la Aleja had not interrupted him at some point, he would probably talk today. ;-)
with me was the whole thing a bit shorter:
Clara: Well, it was not very many ... good things, right?
Prof: Not so pessimistic. Let's start the front, when Germany was founded?
Clara Äääh ...
Prof: Come on. Bismarck?
Clara: Eighteen hundred something ... ...
Prof: I see we have a real patriot! At least I've got
after that to the series that Bismarck end of the 19th Century, and the rest of the data I knew (even though I had problems with it, to formulate them in English. I hate numbers). And Germany in what Sr. Gonzalez de la Aleja then supplemented, has praised rather how well it recovers after the war, that it is the first country to ever come out from the financial crisis, and that "La máquina alemana" just somehow just always works and other countries inspires respect. The
with máquina I found a little creepy, but the more interesting. oO
And finally there is a bitter angry: "Chari Poter" (Voldemort somehow sounds a lot less dangerous if he talks to Harry in English.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment