Thursday, January 13, 2011

How Can I Change Icon In My Sony Ericsson G900

The rescue of the terrorist scissors

I had forgotten my laptop here in Spain, I'm really glad wiederzuhaben him. The funniest part is: After about an hour in the depths of DOS laptops rumgewühlt got, I got him now, even up and running! = D
I feel well again here now, and the other girls are all there, got my postcard from Austria and were happy. And yesterday evening and still the same Felix poked from Würzburg and brought back two beers.
here with me I have my craft scissors that I bought a few years ago in Bonn. This is not a matter of course. So, now in Bonn craft scissors with, but especially not that I'm here.
I like the scissors especially very happy, because it is not normal. It is in fact green, and it has on the cutting surface images of frogs. Thus, a pair of scissors can not find it anywhere. Therefore, I am also shocked when I saw the beginning of January that it was suddenly gone. Fortunately, I had forgotten only in Austria, where my parents were that they found and brought with them. The joy was short-lived.
At Frankfurt airport, the inspectors have taken the scissors out of my backpack and told the was too big and therefore I could not take it. Note to my surprised, last year, Iberia is the gap was not a problem, they replied that the provisions had been intensified recently, as there are new terror warnings.
... Yes no. Is clear. My Craft scissors with the green frog on it is that is a terrorist scissors. I
When I explained to them very seriously, that I love these scissors, they offered, I could check the whole pack, including scissors, then it would go, and asked for my flight. I told them, and as amended their opinion and said that since the time was now to be tight for you once again to go back to the entrance and another thing to check.
Because the gap was still relatively new and beautiful and functional, I asked that both the gap should be at least anyone who needed one, so she could continue to function. The answer was that they would get so many things that they could not enter all anyone. Partly because even hairdressing scissors for several hundred euros would be here, whereas my little frog does not scissors, of course. And whoosh, she was in the garbage and I am sad and scherenlos on the way to my gate.
There I called Mama and me complaining about the loss of the scissors, and then sitting around and me and annoyed at some boring Normalo seen a squeeze in front of me, which I would then have to get in Salamanca .
got Then I looked at the clock and made a decision, and got up and walked back to the baggage check to the two inspectors, where I was, looked at me somewhat perplexed, and I said out of breath "May I check the bag after all?"
Fortunately, they were the same cooperative, my scissors again have taken out the garbage, I've packed it in my backpack and then - I noticed that I had messy my ticket, I would have to present to check in or baggage (all except that I would have to show to later get on the plane). So I had to make the whole check-in again. And a lot of time I no longer had.
I am then that is like a madman through the airport, half ran, I've got a new ticket and check in my backpack, am back again and ran through the baggage check, where I was a the inspectors with an amused "You again?" welcomed. I'm at the gate again called Mama and myself, acting with the proclamation "I've saved my scissors," and uncomprehending eyes of the people sitting around passengers. After that, I'm happy and got into the aircraft flown by terrorist scissors and good humor to Madrid.
She is still a bit dirty from the trash, but I get down again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment