Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sympathy Quote For Cats

Unterschächen January 2011

Hello!
First of all I wish you all a happy new year! I have a small Chamois-Sight-Seeing Tour started: D How
me, it was once again in Schächental be. Beautiful ridges covered with man-size icicles. Snow as far as the eye (yes, this is more of a mild winter this year) and the fauna has not can be stingy! I went to the heart and was happy
In the photo you can see the view of the valley, that is, from the valley to the cliff. Not for people with acute agoraphobia, because on all four sides of a wall went up ^ ^






This year is not so much ice on the rock walls (see picture in my February entry of 2010), so it now had no ice-climbing. But it was still impressive to watch again this ice wall. In addition to such an impressive spectacle of nature, one feels really small next to it before.

















The base of the ice wall. How beautiful she has geschimmert in light turquoise blue. Looks like a cave, what?










The first chamois we've seen! On the way one has only look down on their furry butt, but can on the way back then because it was blatant and ruminates x3
How beautiful these animals are still, their faces bright with the fur really sweet. The curved horns who went to her naturally very attractive to x3






Gams the mother her child advance. Unfortunately, the photos that both are visible, blurry :-(
some point I'll buy sometimes a super luxe del zoom camera, so I hammer out razor-sharp images.






I have never in my life can look at a wild mountain goat close of such. Well, there were already a few feet between us, but this is one of the best chamois-photo that I could ever make!
MoMPF!







The Christ child came to the valley seemed to be x3
centers along the way was a decorated fir, which had apparently also depend chocolates. Sorry, were seen of which only the clockwork and a little aluminum, sniff.


















Another view of the creek bed that was already in shadow. Actually, yes
was all in shadow, the sun disappears out after lunch just behind the mountain and is edible only in the (still) higher elevations.
If the stream in the valley do not would be missing a giant of public opinion.








So, that's it then times. Hope you enjoyed the photos:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment