Oops! Blurred photos to eleven clock!
War with the camera today and saw my father somehow got nothing sharp
-.- So sad! For it again a band of foreign birds on the lake.
In this photo the great Gitschen. We were practically at its foot.
mountain view, which I enjoy when I look out the kitchen window ^ - ^
If the males not beautiful with her face coloring? And these boldly colored buttocks ... x3
teals are about half as large as mallards, which makes it especially sweet. They are among my favorite winter guests.
This duck I never really even noticed, since it is not colored as extravagant as for example the Northern Pintail. Also, she swam away more and more towards people was always quite shy. Not even the food she swam her (no, not this time I've fed, P).
I saw this year, probably for the first time! Or at least be aware for the first time
There were two males that rumgründelten very busy away in a river. There must be a good hunting ground, because we saw the Goldeneye previously there. Mother said already, down there would be something on the decay and the ducks eat them xD
I wish I could shoot better photos. In addition, many herons ducks were there, which are also superputzig, but did not want to be photographed. Paparazzi Shy rabble ...
It's nice that I have on my Gebutsort a natural, undeveloped lake shore to visit, which is also still under protection. The animals appreciate it and so we always have many many winter visitors. This winter season, but I miss the duck and spoon the little grebe. The latter I have indeed seen it, but seem not so numerous as to his already. But who knows, much lighter they gründeln around just out of sight.
man, I really want to even see a eider duck! The fact should also be with us from time to time, but I never see; _;
0 comments:
Post a Comment