Oh man ..
... it me sick.
It seems as if I was much too "serious" or take themselves way too good for this world am.
If I have the chance to sell something, I stay in contact with the customer, even if it is only via e-mail. Questions and answers can be as quiet and wait for two three days, but now I've been waiting two weeks to request the cost of the cone types in New Zealand. I do not think you live in the earthquake zone, as they appear to live somewhere in the nowhere and must first go to a post. This, said the Lord would be so in a week.
But now I've been waiting for two weeks! I can not cover, if people do not follow their own data and are just so lazy!
And you show with so 'precious British interest in the skull and would like to buy, but even then you take me for not fully and gives me just do not Anwtort more ...
licked me BUT ALL TIMES ON ASS !!!!!!!!!
Am I really here because one of the few serious people in the world ????? Someone who does not long wait for the people?
Oh, it pisses me off so!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment