Monday, February 14, 2011

Pasta Electric Steamer

falconry and taxidermy

knew today I first do not know what to do with my day. I was in Zurich was clean, beautiful weather and I can not be bothered. Since I came to my mind, that to me suggested a taxidermist times that I should with my egg shells, visit over, so that we can indentifizieren together. So I packed my Eierbox and took a long, but entertaining way to me.

of selfsameness taxidermist, who is also a falconer, I have then my wolf skull ago. A properly wärschafter guy who is more than nice. He showed me his skull had the characteristics such as Parasytenbefall, injuries, aging, etc. man was that exciting! And so many skulls!

After we certainly all have to assign to an egg-shell of a bird (haha, I have hazel shells from a chicken!), He showed me a few eggs of birds and told me to know about it. Gopf what is there not all!

Then he showed me his birds. This here is saker
Jack, who can fly every day off and only too happy to make hunting crows. A beautiful animal. Behind him, in a large aviary, screeched around his future in Balzstimme. I know her name unfortunately, but according to testimony of the owner must be a rather moody furniture, she would have him yesterday but chiseled out nearly one eye. Well, the women .. ^ ^
addition to his two hawks, he also nursed regular foundlings and injured starved to predatory birds of all kinds. Once, he said, he had an owl as a patient. Since his guinea pigs could hang freely around the house, one suddenly landed in the claws of the eagle owl, these hats but not killed immediately but was down only the rodent and looked inquiringly to the falconer. This cursed once and let the owl Meersäuli run again xD



Mr. Widmer, this is the name of the taxidermist and Falkner, then gave me two springs, YAY!
And I could not help him to buy two skull:

A skull of a crossbill (left) and a skull of a hawk (right). If only Fr 50, - cost, the man has really adorable prices.
general I would of course immediately bought up everything and packed. He even Tiger Claw on Sale! Do I think I'm really still not all people get eventually.






Hachja, as I go back there in any case. Nice man, beautiful and above all really successful Päparate (is a taxidermist with many awards) and beautiful birds.


0 comments:

Post a Comment