Friday, October 1, 2010

Foraminal Disc Herniation

buses, airplanes and other problems

The good news: Tenemos WI-FI!
That is, for the first time I write an LJ entry from my room in the Alberca, and I find beautiful.
And we were at Atletico Madrid! And there were so great that yesterday we - as Atleti played against Bayer Leverkusen - actually almost more for Atleti were. The fans here are so nice and the atmosphere is totally awesome, and although Forlan and Aguero have both a bit disappointed, we have discovered for another man of the match: Luis Filipe, who is actually waiting is. Which is still full of the star, mark my words.
The game against Zaragoza went out of the way, 1-0 for Atleti and the door shot Daniel Costa. And I have a Atlético-scarf! I've shown
Jacob and Nils still Salamanca and we have over the last few days almost all of chocolate con Churros fed, but it was worth it. \u0026lt;3 was

Madrid general estupendo and both there and here in Salamanca, the weather is still damn perfect and summery. The bus from Madrid to Salamanca, we had to pay twice, however, because we have the one we had booked originally missed, and buy new tickets had to so again. It was my fault. I've showered too long. >. \u0026lt;
And Jacob and Nils are still remained lunch, although they actually already on 29 wanted to fly. This is primarily because they are so incredibly fantastic place, and secondarily because their flights because of the general strike was called off. I had that day by the way, no university, and there are no buses, no trains run. Nada. You just have to let the Spaniards, if they do something, they do it right.
captures the way to me now that I've been doing well and my thanks to the Internet here definitely feel at home, to the post season tickets. So: if you want one, let me get your address! And best yet to say whether its a card from Salamanca or preferably from Madrid.
And because I'm so happy about our new Wi-Fi, here's a random story from the Youth Hostel Salamanca. An Australian, likes to use his mediocre English, on his last day on types at the reception: "Esta es noche Wed final." in German: "Tonight is my end."

0 comments:

Post a Comment