The university is not as stressful for me. Although the university itself has not changed, but my attitude, which has in fact adapted to that which prevails among the teachers: Hakuna Matata. Here one must be regarded just as much to do for the university as in Germany, but the difference is that the teachers see things not as close, and the other student undocumented are as loose and also help always welcome. There are also some, studying German and rejoice when they change with me a few words in German or ask me to what is called "lawn mowers" and whether anything would be ambiguous in the word. Oo
This week I even had a debate in a seminar, before the entire course should I discuss with other three on a theme. The other three were Spaniards. But luckily, everything went really well. I had - with my team colleague Sara - and I prepared my arguments well behind even get a praise from the professor. =)
Every day I learn about new great people, right now I consider myself very well with Adriana from South Korea, Gérôme from France, Jill and Sara from Switzerland and 3 Marías from here - only the Germans nerves somehow. What actually have German in that they are so ... unappealing? I recognize the always immediately, even before you start to talk about them because they are all on a creepy kind of the same. The girls are all tall and blond and have a long braids, tight jeans and high boots and a designer jacket, and a rather boring but often arrogant face, and she almost never laugh. Of the German boys - of which there are few, what have you guys for a problem with languages? - There are 2 kinds: some are like the girls in male, macho so slick, they know everything better, and the other half is just plain stupid: They can not speak English, really nothing at all to think, but that they can study here and still looking forward mainly on getting himself drunk every night with sangria.
AAAB fortunately the Germans do so for only a small part of the student / inn / en, and so is not it all so bad. And luckily I'm here to defend our reputation ... ;-)
Each semester there is a "math", and my math is one here, "Teoría de la Literatura & ldquo ;. Ironically, the only female teacher that I have is incredibly good at spoiling my fun on that subject. She speaks so softly that it is extremely difficult to understand, and has been in the first hour without any introduction immediately started babbling something about the definitions of literature. Jill, who is sitting in the compartment next to me always understood, nor I, and so we leave it at that, the various names that the teacher writes on the chalkboard to write, and in between us to talk about interesting things like the two Basel railway stations or frankfurters.
make the most of the other courses but really fun, and my favorite subject is "Estudios Culturales de Gran Bretaña. My hope is that the course will be held in English and gives me the advantage, has not actually been met, but that's just as well. If Sr. Gonzalez de la Aleja, the English words in the Mouth does, I would understand anything, not even when the same again in the Power Point presentation would be, his pronunciation is in fact ... a touch of easy English. >. \u0026lt;Apart from that he is indeed a great guy, and when he speaks English, you can understand it well. I did not think that you can tell the British story as humorous, as he does, there is also for him an essential part of British culture from the British tell jokes. The best so far there can exclusively from the University of Salamanca for you (Jacob and Nils skip it, who know him already): go
An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman in a pub and each order a beer. Suddenly ends up in each of the beers a fly. The Englishman turns up her nose, pushes the beer away from you and not touched on it. The Scot takes the fly out of the beer, throws it away and starts to drink. But the Irishman grabs his fly on the wings, she takes off the beer and yells at her: "Spit it out, you fucker, spit it out!"
That Sr. Gonzalez de la Aleja no has such good English pronunciation is not surprising, because in the English life is as good as before even no English. Everything is translated. In this way, I also noticed the first time how many series to keep Germany in its English title. Apart from Scrubs (which of course is "Escrabs" pronounced) here all titles are translated. Can you guess it, hide behind what series "Bob Esponja", "Las Chicas Gilmore" and "Cómo Conoci a vuestra madre"? Oh, and then going on here too, "Alerta Cobra" - A series from Germany with cars, explosions and so on ...! ^.
^ Here is the way it slowly autumnal. For me, that means that I prefer a thin jacket over my T-shirt when I go out. For the English, that is, in winter jackets einzumummeln to pull the scarves to the nose and complain about how cold it is. They're just not used to here ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment