cathedrals definitely are one of the few good things that has brought Christianity. = D
Since I have already been gelatzt four times the 3.75 € to make it to me in the great room or on the terraces of the cathedrals comfortable, and still am determined to do so again, it was time the ladies cathedrals Vieja and Nueva times to set up a virtual memorial. The first tour with Nile, and Jacob, I had made fun of a short video from the nave of the Catedral Nueva. This gave me the idea to make more videos ...
So here is a video and photo compilation of the Catedral de Salamanca. Unfortunately, films went to the beautiful no spaces, because it was too dark there, but the video is long enough, I think. >. \u0026lt;
Watch out for the astronauts at the beginning ... is at one of the portals of the Catedral Nueva, and he rocks. I mean, which German city would have the humor, something to build on their cathedral?
Special Thanks to the bird that flies away at 0:52 so theatrical about me. And by the way, at 2:36 you can see the Palacio de Anaya, in which I have Uni.
The song is the album version of "Defying Gravity" sung by the incomparable and fabulous Idina Menzel. The song is originally from the musical "Wicked". Quote from the German version:
can your Erdenkriecher no idea what I feel ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment