Pasión Roja - at least a little
I write out of the Caminito and not from my room. This is primarily because I think the Caminito so fantastic, and secondarily because our internet at home has kept just 2 days. >. \u0026lt;
But what the heck, now I'm almost used to it. And in the Caminito it is cozy, the people are nice and a beer costs 1 €, what more could you want? ;-)
I skipped today one hours university. Waaah! Yes indeed. It was this: I sit lazy
with Eve in the living room around. Then I remember: Wow I have to go to university. Then Isa comes in and says: "At the Plaza Mayor, what with the Selección, I go out, you come with "And I think: Whoa, the Selección. And I say: ". Claro"
On the Plaza Mayor was then not even the Selección, but for a huge party with all kinds of exhibitions and games stalls and the English national team. The reason is that just in Salamanca are here tomorrow and play against Lithuania. I got me a David Villa jersey purchased (after Ramos, Xabi, Torres and Casillas my 5th of Spain), and an original Selección sunglasses, and there was free to a poster of the Selección and Pasión-shirt and a Pasión Roja-Roja-cap. Uhuuund: There was issued to the original World Cup trophy! In a display case next to a very serious and dignified final peep security type. And a journalist from ... 've already forgotten how the newspaper was called Isa and has a photo of me before. And tomorrow we'll see if we are in the paper! = D
Then Isa has called uncle and said that the national team by 7 a public training session in the stadium of Salamanca. And now we are going and went there with her uncle there. I was really looking forward it. But the security people from the stadium Pups with gravy, and so we have the hour, took the training, spent in a crush of people outside the stadium, said because Pups are merely left with sauce only as an estimated 3 people per 10 minutes, although we could see that many in the stadium seats were empty.
why we had to unfortunately go back, without even having seen only a Schnipselchen Selección. But well, happened. But I have an original Selección sunglasses. =)
for the game tomorrow to get tickets would have been impossible, because according to Eva were all the cards in 5 minutes sold. oO But it will be shown on big screen in the Plaza Mayor - I hope I have at the time no university ... But I think it's only happening at night.
Then there is a long weekend ahead of me, because on Tuesday and Monday is public holiday long weekend. Come visit me someone? = D Otherwise, I must, willy-nilly at the time such meaningless things like make my homework to write more ... = P
0 comments:
Post a Comment