Internet: Simply divine
I'll give you money on nice things. For example, for shirts, DVDs and travel. And today I have money again for spent a great thing: Since I Caminito although there may be, but somehow from time to time want to go home on the internet and it will take weeks, until the works, I bought me a USB modem that lets you ΓΌ can go anywhere online. It looks like a stick and was in the beginning a bit square, but now is nice, and it says Ali. First, because there "Alcatel" it says, and also because I'm so free with it as an albatross. = D
Another great thing for which I spend like money is the Catedral Nueva in Salamanca. For 3.75 € You can see the interesting museum inside the cathedral and climb up near the top of the tower. Albatross and free as I am now again, I've done just that and am now sitting in about 100 meters altitude on the church tower and had a fantastic view of the beautiful old town. I'm pretty sure that this is not the last time, because here it's just guay (= cool). Today is even hotter weather, and I guarantee to war when I'm teaching again, for the church bell is definitely not to be missed. ^.
^ just a pity that there is no outlet up here, because my battery is no longer what it once was. I should perhaps sometimes stimulating. An outlet of the bell tower, please.
Uju! Are straight in front of me, in the thick stone railing, two, how hot things ..., emerged lizards. Salamander? Are they what? Salamander in Salamanca? ^. ^ In any event it is very pretty and I like them. The other tourists, to remark from time to time, wandering around, they do not, and I think is good. Are my salamander. I call them and Sala Mander. XD They sit here and bask in the sun, just like me, only without the Internet. And I will now read a bit and then I go back under the Erdenkriecher because I've University by 5 again, somewhere down sooo ... =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment