Little Green Man and oatmeal
I have moved! The hostel is my final go, and I'm also my roommate, Eve (or, as the Spaniards say, Äbba) made, and is very nice.
However, there are in the pool unfortunately no Wi-Fi, so I'm using right now in Carmen and may you have Wi-Fi. Carmen is already moved.
The Little Green Man in Salamanca are totally cool. At least in Most Fußjgängerampeln on main roads is always, how long are still green, is green and the male begins to run comfortably. The less time you have, the faster it runs, it runs until the end, as if it were his life.
I was already shopping for my apartment, but in the supermarket, where I was, there is no fresh whole milk or oatmeal. (The latter could possibly be wrong, but I could not ask because I do not know what to say oatmeal.) Well, now I have first-life milk and cereal and would soon look for another supermarket on the lookout. ^. ^
Tonight you go to the stands again, because the last day of the "Ferias y Fiestas" today. There's again Tinto de Verano lamb with bread! * * Froi
Oh yes, in the swimming pool there is Wi-Fi until October. But I will definitely visit every now and Carmen and / or go to Internet cafes and / or put me in front of the hostel, the Wi-Fi-key I know now, yes. = D
PS: oatmeal are therefore COPOS de avena. I'll ask on occasion thereafter.
0 comments:
Post a Comment