account, by day and a half Uni: Extremely extreme estupendo. = D
Some courses are full of Erasmus and Intercambio students because the professors talk anyway relatively clear, but even in the courses in which I am the only foreigner, most professors really to understand and very personable.
The best, however, are still the building. The Philology-building in which I have most of my courses is directly across from the Old Cathedral (which reminds a little of Notre Dame) and is called Palacio de Anaya. Palacio and it really is!
The thing was the end of the 18th Century built. And the front is only the beginning, because from inside it's still great. There is a large courtyard with a gallery and large staircase and blah, and I think students here are taken as important in casting. If you walk around in there, feels it is for a change, like "You're full of the elite education and do something important and noble by you study" and not like "You're likely to be tolerated only to the suburbs have to study and should be glad that there any paper in the toilets are and that take a couple of incompetent fools time to teach you something. "
This afternoon is still Teoría de la Literatura and tonight Lingüística. And I think, I think the same is a short siesta. When in Spain, do as the Spaniards do ... =)
PS: I actually just yesterday with the fatal Oven cooked. Well, with Isa's help. But I've survived and have even tasted the spaghetti! ^ - ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment