1500 km distance
Hi all,
on 10 September at 12:30 is my flight to Madrid. If I'm on the flight without prejudice, as I believe it because I am an unwavering optimist, I will then - as soon as I arrived in Salamanca am and an Internet access track - here every now and then tell what's going on in Spain that and what I do, because otherwise you would miss me so full and I will too.
In Salamanca we go first in a hostel, so I have no idea how it will be there with the Internet. I do not know what wireless means in English.
* * nachgucken
Okay ... either "WiFi" or "inalámbrico acceso al Internet. I think I prefer the first. >. \u0026lt;
To leave comments here, you do not need a LiveJournal account (but you have only a funny nice little picture next to your name if you have an account thinks, after about it! ;-)). You can also simply when commenting on "Facebook" and click Connect from your Facebook account with LiveJournal.
So, looking from time to time so pure, hasta pronto,
Clara =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment