Friday, September 10, 2010

How To Have Healthy Polyps

... And what is with you the weather? = D


I'm sitting on the bus. Avanza bus has the great advantage of being in here, free Wi-Fi (haha, I am learning to!) Is, and I have the advantage that I've thought about it, take my laptop with battery in hand luggage.
The flight to Madrid was comfortable, and now we are now in Salamanca. And the people here are just COOL. They are so appealing to me now. I think they all hear at least once a day "Try Bird Comfort "and" Hakuna Matata ".
We almost missed the bus because we have not found the bus parking lot. This was mainly because we were in a totally remote end of the Madrid airport, namely at Terminal 4 (!). Jaha. And I thought the Frankfurt airport would be great.
Oh, and the weather! I have the feeling we were landed somewhere in Africa. Totally amazing landscape that looks almost steppe moderate, 'bright sunshine and at least 28 ° C outside. (That was shit as we are rumgeirrt rushed and confused with too heavy suitcases at the airport, but now it's great. ^ - ^)
here in the bus runs great music and any movie with the guy from The X in English. I'm looking forward to the Youth Hostel in Salamanca, in which we have registered!
for any typos, I apologize, I see nothing, because I face the sun is shining. >. \u0026lt;
Hope you will megaprimagut's!


0 comments:

Post a Comment