Salamanca: The Stupids beautiful
Yes, well, first the good. = D Salamanca (especially downtown) is pretty much the most beautiful city I've ever seen. It's all just so ... beautiful. All old houses, all of these great stones like sandstone, churches and louder, and at every turn any Fiesta. In addition, running around here so many young people that one might think the whole town is a single university.
And the hostel is ... well, a youth hostel containing. ^ ^. We are in the room about 20 people, but they are all full of nice and all come from somewhere else, and I must Give trouble, not easy to talk to all the English, but I'm with my English been better realized than I suspected.
Carmen and I are now an estimated 100 km through the city running, and took a look at availability. Then we were in a snack bar to eat a snack. My calamari was pimmelteuer (9,50 €!), And in the end I would definitely save me money, because in one of the apartments we were looking at (and actually beat me the way liked), I got the whole thing again ... joa. Luckily, the guy who showed us the, like most extremely loose and showed me the bathroom in time, I 'NEN given chewing gum and accompanied us to the outside.
age calamari age! Actually, I love. But the stupid in this snack bar were too expensive, not very tasty and then also spoiled. No more calamari.
Well, thanks to the calamari now I sit here in the hostel, while Carmen is on the City Festival. But after all the running today, it is not so bad to rest a bit. And slowly you go better again.
And with the apartments: The one I will prefer (! With 2 cats \u0026lt;3) is unfortunately pre-booked for 'ne Others, not tomorrow but know if they will or not. If I cancel that, I hope the other two who might like me, will still be available. If not ... . Continue searching =)
Wish me luck!
0 comments:
Post a Comment