Yay! I have an apartment!
There is not the apartment with the cats, but it is my second choice - and the apartment where I left most of my squid. =)
It is located in a street with the beautiful name of La Alberca (in German: "The pond", but, fortunately, "The Swimming Pool"), and besides me still living two other students there. There is also a living room. I move in but will probably not until Thursday, because we have paid the hostel to Friday and get back a cent, if we move out earlier. But I do if I only after 15 feeding, only pay half the monthly rent for September.
Because I'm so happy here schonmal the address: Calle de la Alberca
35, 1 ° A 37007 Salamanca
Tonight, we were still on the great feast, which here is just everywhere, have an awesome Jazz band called "Los Hombres de Carlos" in the street saw and listened, and on the Plaza Mayor there was great music. What is going on everywhere.
morning we then rattle off the entire university matters in which we look for and make things must bureaucracy. I can not wait, because the university buildings here are mostly so beautiful that studying is the same make twice as much fun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment